Industrial Development Agency JSC launches New Central Industrial District project
During the first Świętokrzyskie Development Forum, Industrial Development Agency JSC presented the concept of the New Central Industrial District. The company also announced the creation of the Kielce Industrial Park and the construction of a modern "Buskowianka" mineral water production plant.
On 17 July, the first Świętokrzyskie Development Forum was held at the Świętokrzyska Philharmonic Hall in Kielce. During the event, important information for the Świętokrzyskie economy was announced. These include the creation of the Kielce Industrial Park, as well as the construction of a modern 'Buskowianka' mineral water production plant. The projects are financed by the Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A., which has an ambitious goal - the creation of a New Central Industrial District.
- By creating the New CID we want to refer to the traditions of the Second Republic of Poland. We are focusing on development. Not only economic, but also social development. We want Poland to develop evenly, also in areas that have so far been neglected in investment plans - said Cezariusz Lesisz, President of the Management Board of Industrial Development Agency JSC.
The New Central Industrial District, which will encompass practically the entire area of the pre-war CID, will include the already functioning three Special Economic Zones: Euro-Park Mielec, Euro-Park Wisłosan and Special Economic Zone "Starachowice".
The Kielce Industrial Park, in turn, will include property with a total area of 50 hectares. These are developed areas of the former "Belgia" brewery. A Zoning Plan has been established for this area. In addition to the investment land, a 22,000 square metre hall and office facilities of over 2,000 square metres will be made available to entrepreneurs.
- We needed several years to gather sufficient potential in the form of investment areas, in order to create a professional offer for local companies and external investors. New investments will be able to be created within the administrative borders of Kielce. Both the city and residents and the whole region will benefit from this," said Marcin Perz, president of the Special Economic Zone "Starachowice".
According to Mr Krzysztof Lipec, the park will attract large investors to Kielce, which will give an opportunity to keep young people in the city.
- The creation of the industrial park will also translate into concrete profits for the city's budget in the form of revenues in local taxes," noted the MP, who was one of the initiators of the creation of the new park.
- KPP can be seen as one of Kielce's greatest potentials in the coming years. I have great hope that our Kielce will begin to play a much greater role in the economic development of the country than it has done so far. Kielce and its people deserve it," said Mr Lipiec.
- The park was created to support local entrepreneurs and offer them further development. If someone needs to rent a hall or build their own, Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A.will be able to provide financial instruments for this purpose - added President Lesisz.
- Further projects implemented in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship are in line with the assumptions of the government's Strategy for Responsible Development. At the Office of the Prime Minister, we have been working for years on solutions that will develop the potential of centres hitherto neglected in terms of investment. The Polish Investment Zone and the numerous development funds for local authorities not only improve the living comfort of residents, but also create an excellent space for conducting business. We will continue to develop these projects, stressed Izabela Antos, Deputy Head of the Office of the Prime Minister.
The latest project supported by the Industrial Development Agency JSC is the co-financing of the construction of a new plant for the production of "Buskowianka" mineral water in the village of Wełecz.
- We are delighted that, thanks to this investment, we will be able to move the water production plant from the centre of the spa zone to the village of Wełecz. The signing of today's agreement will make it possible to finance the construction of a modern plant with a capacity of up to 14,000 half-litre plastic bottles and 9,000 half-litre bottles per hour, said Andrzej Bętkowski, Marshal of the vivodeship.
The President of Industrial Development Agency JSC emphasised that the company has been supporting business in the Świętokrzyskie region for years. Cezariusz Lesisz added that thanks to the assistance of Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A., financial stability was regained by, among others, Świętokrzyskie Kopalnie Surowców Mineralnych, now part of the Industria Industrial Group, or the Chemar foundry.