What is the Anti-Crisis Shield?
- Under the Anti-Crisis Shield, companies can apply for debt financing on commercial terms,
- in accordance with the government programme for counteracting the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, IDA JSC together with ARP Leasing sp. z o.o. created an offer of debt financing addressed to small and medium enterprises and large companies,
- The budget available to IDA JSC and ARP Leasing sp. z o.o. within the framework of the Anti-Crisis Shield is PLN 1.7 billion.
Instruments under the Anti-Crisis Shield:
- Working capital loan to finance working capital deficit
- Working capital loan to finance salary payments
- Loan for repayment of credit instalments
- Leasing with a grace period in repayment of heavy transport equipment
- Leasing #REMachinery with grace in repayment
- Leasing #Machinery without own contribution or with grace in repayment
- Support programme for entrepreneurs in the bus passenger transport sector
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ANTI-CRISIS SHIELD OFFERED BY IDA JSC?
WHO IS THE ANTI-CRISIS SHIELD OFFERED BY IDA JSC ADDRESSED TO?
Customer classified as "normal" at the bank at the end of 2019 and "normal" or "under observation" at the time of application. **
** applies to Loan to repay loan instalments
The tools listed below are of a repayable financing nature and are dedicated to entrepreneurs who:
Belong to the SME sector or are a large company.
The form of conducting settlements with the tax authorities
Run full accounting.
Period of conducting business activity
Have been in business for at least 24 months.
In the last accounting period they had revenues of at least PLN 4 million.
*not applicable to the Support Programme for the bus passenger transport sector
Have finished the last year with a positive EBITDA (operating result + depreciation) and a positive net financial result.
They are looking to raise additional funds to finance a working capital deficit or to refinance currently leased means of transport, obtain a grace period for repayment and extend the term of the financing during the state of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic or until its negative economic effects cease.
Client classified with the bank at the end of 2019 as "normal" and at the time of application as "normal" or "under watch" (applies to loan repayment loan).