Loan products backed by a portfolio guarantee from the Pan-European Guarantee Fund
The overall objective of the facility is to mitigate the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- the EGF guarantee is public aid - analogous to Temporary Framework 3.1 (Temporary Framework), which means that the Borrower must comply with a number of eligibility criteria (exclusions concerning the type of activity, assets financed)
- the aid may not exceed EUR 800,000. EUR - (restrictions for agriculture and fisheries: EUR 100- 120,000).
- companies with a turnover of more than 4 million PLN, not in a difficult situation at the end of 2019, with positive results for 2020. (positive EBITDA and net result), keeping full accounts
- purpose of financing: working capital or investment loan
- loan amount: from PLN 0.8 million to PLN 5 million
- financing in PLN
- transaction period from 3 months to 7 years - for most financing
- grace period up to 15 months
- market interest rate: WIBOR 1M + margin according to the margin grid used in the loan parametriser
- preparatory commission from 0.2%,
- no commission for processing the application
- guarantee costs are incurred by IDA JSC
- availability period of the facility - until 31.12.2021 - last date of signing the agreement
- loan collateral: 70% of the loan amount - EFG portfolio guarantee, up to 50% of the loan amount mortgage or pledge on fixed assets, supplementary collaterals: blank promissory note with promissory note declaration, statement on submission to execution under Article 777 of the Civil Procedure Code.