How does temporary restructuring support work?
It either follows on from rescue aid or functions as a stand-alone instrument and is targeted at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises.
If the existing support conditions prove insufficient, the SME entrepreneur will be able to apply for additional funds from the restructuring aid pool and thus extend the repayment period.
How to apply?
Entrepreneurs interested in obtaining aid may submit their applications:
- in person at the seat of Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A. at ul. Nowy Świat 6/12 in Warsaw
- via postal operator to the address of Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A., ul. Nowy Świat 6/12, 00-400 Warszawa
- via electronic means of communication via e-PUAP electronic sub-box to the address /ARPSACentrala/SkrytkaESP
- Call for applications is conducted on a continuous basis, until the project budget for each year is exhausted.
- Aid is granted on the basis of the order in which applications are submitted, but the application must be complete and correctly filled out.
Hotline: 800 800 120*
*The hotline does not provide information on the processing stage of your application.
For enquiries about the processing stage, please use the contact form.
How much does it take to apply?
IDA JSC has 30 days to examine the application and in particularly complicated cases 45 days, starting from the day on which the trader submits a complete and properly supplemented application.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF IDA JSC
Possibility to use the services of a restructuring consultant on a commercial basis. IDA JSC. is not responsible for activities undertaken in the name and on behalf of the Entrepreneur within the scope of preparation of documentation necessary to obtain assistance by restructuring advisors.