HOW DOES IT WORK?
Restructuring aid can only be used to supplement an entrepreneur's own contribution when the entrepreneur is in a difficult economic situation. It cannot serve to finance new investments, unless it is necessary to restore an entrepreneur's long-term ability to compete in the market.
The forms of restructuring aid provided for:
Taking up shares in the increased share capital or participation in the increase of the share capital by increasing the nominal value of the existing shares,
Conversion of a loan (granted as rescue aid or as temporary restructuring aid) into shares of an entrepreneur,
Changing the terms of repayment of the loan to the entity providing restructuring aid,
Taking up bonds,
Relief from an administrative fine.
How to apply?
Entrepreneurs interested in obtaining aid may submit their applications
- in person at the IDA JSC office at ul. Nowy Świat 6/12 in Warsaw,
- via postal operator, by sending to the address: Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A., ul. Nowy Świat 6/12, 00-400 Warsaw,
- via the e-PUAP electronic mailbox at the address: /ARPSACentrala/SkrytkaESP.
- Call for applications is conducted on a continuous basis, until the project budget for each year is exhausted.
- Aid is granted on the basis of the order in which applications are submitted, but the application must be complete and correctly filled out.
Hotline: 800 800 120*
*The hotline does not provide information on the processing stage of your application.
For enquiries about the processing stage, please use the contact form.
How much does it take to apply?
IDA JSC has 30 days to examine the application and in particularly complicated cases 45 days, starting from the day on which the trader submits a complete and properly supplemented application.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF IDA JSC
Possibility to use the services of a restructuring consultant on a commercial basis. IDA JSC. is not responsible for activities undertaken in the name and on behalf of the Entrepreneur within the scope of preparation of documentation necessary to obtain assistance by restructuring advisors.