Invitation to webinars - financial support for companies
Do you run a company or are you responsible for the development of your company? We would like to invite you to our webinar today where you will learn how to obtain additional funding to finance a deficit in working capital, finance the purchase of machinery and equipment through leasing or refinance currently leased means of transport and machinery and equipment.
The webinars are or a local character and are aimed at entrepreneurs from the SME sector or those running a large company.
We invite you to participate in a webinar dedicated to the province in which you run your company:
- 7 October 2021 (Thursday) - Małopolskie, Śląskie and Świętokrzyskie Voivodships,
- 14 October 2021 (Thursday) - Dolnośląskie and Opolskie Voivodships.
- 21 October 2021. (Thursday) - Lubelskie and Podkarpackie Voivodships,
- 26 October 2021. (Tuesday) - Kujawsko-Pomorskie and Pomorskie Voivodeships,
- 4 November 2021 (Thursday) - Mazowieckie and Łódzkie Voivodeships,
- 9 November 2021 (Tuesday) - Podlaskie and Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeships,
- 18 November 2021 (Thursday) - Wielkopolskie, Zachodniopomorskie and Lubuskie Voivodships.
Links to register for the events will be published successively on IDA's social media.
During the webinar participants will learn:
- How IDA supports entrepreneurs as part of a comprehensive financing strategy,
- About the details of IDA's offer addressed to entrepreneurs affected by the negative consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic,
- How to use the on-line application module through the IDA Customer Portal in a quick and easy way, without leaving home.
A question and answer session is also scheduled after the speeches.