IDA JSC A IDA GROUP - WHO ARE WE?
IDA JSC, which began operations in January 1991, is a joint stock company under the supervision of the Prime Minister (with 100% participation of the State Treasury). IDA JSC combines public and business activities.
The mission of IDA S.A: We switch development on. We change industry.
What we are planning to achieve by 2022?
The Strategy of IDA S.A. is based on four pillars:
The first pillar of the strategy "Reindustrialization" includes the following priority areas:
- Industry development - development of the Polish shipbuilding/maritime industry (Baltic Industrial Group, Maritime Fund) and the railway industry, improvement of the competitiveness and market position of Polish industrial manufacturers (e.g. from the machinery industry);
- Innovation and technology transfer - increasing the level of innovation of Polish enterprises (large and SME) through technology transfer and innovative solutions, supporting innovative industries (Open Innovation Network, Technology Transfer Platform, IDA Innovation Pitch, etc.);
- Renewable energy - development of offshore and onshore wind energy, photovoltaics, electromobility and hydrogen economy (temporarily also natural gas activities).
The second pillar of the strategy "Sustainable Development" includes the following priority areas:
- Investment and development of regions - growth of economic activity in Special Economic Zones (SEZs) and areas of the Polish Investment Zone (PSI) managed by IDA S.A., creation of territorially compact areas for economic activity (IDA Euro-Parks);
- Supporting the development of medium-sized towns - activation of the potential of medium-sized towns losing their social and economic functions, providing entrepreneurs with industrial space (construction of production and warehousing halls) and office space (Factory programme), development of degraded areas (Green Silesia), cooperation between enterprises and schools in the area of vocational training (Personall for Industry programme);
- Specialised financing - financing the development of enterprises and improving their financial liquidity (working capital and investment loans, leasing, factoring and export support - offered by Entrepreneur Service Centres in many Polish cities).
The third pillar of the strategy "Asset Management" includes the following priority areas:
- Value creation - more effective management of state property, rationalisation of involvement in minority shareholdings, integration of IDA Group companies (e.g. Business Mixer), supporting pro-export activities of enterprises (International Desk), etc.
- Development restructuring and efficiency improvement - optimisation of asset management and utilisation, support for enterprises in a difficult economic situation (the Efficiency+ programme, the New Opportunity Policy), improvement of management quality in IDA Group companies;
- Real estate management - consolidation and improvement of the efficiency of real estate management in the IDA Group, generating revenues from rental and lease, revitalization and improvement of the standard of owned properties, etc.
The fourth pillar of the strategy - Social Responsibility - includes the following priority areas:
- Professional development and pension security - professional development and formation of pro-state attitudes among IDA S.A. employees and managerial staff. (IDA Academies), building employee involvement based on the work-life balance concept, as well as securing the economic situation of employees after retirement;
- Charitable activities - supporting medical facilities during pandemics, providing equal opportunities for children and young people from orphanages, supporting projects in the field of development of education, sport and health care (including for the disabled);
- Culture and cultural heritage - legal protection of Polish historical sites of special value and maintaining them in appropriate technical condition, dissemination in Polish society of knowledge of Polish history, increasing Polish society's access to culture.